Tuesday 2 March 2010

February Love

I wish I blogged more. I enjoy it, and find it conducive in processing what is happening in my thoughts and my life. But I just never seen to get round to it. So, inspired by February and the amorous connotations it brings, I am going to write a little series over the next few (maybe) days, about love. I am not in a relationship, nor am I about to inadvertently confess my feeling for someone, so if you are here for some juicy gossip, then now is your opportunity to exit -->….. awesome. I just wanted to share some of my musings from my life, centred around the topic of love, from the past month that have really struck me. About how I’ve shown love and been shown love back, and the complications, challenges and joys that come with it.

So, of course, there was Valentines Day – pretty much like any Sunday, except a friend visited, which was lovely :) (oh, and not forgetting the 6 anonymous cards the landed on my doormat, ar 3 dozen red roses…). But the month seemed to have been filled with its own array of ‘love-based’ events…

No comments:

Post a Comment